1.5

If this company is based in Lake Elsinore, Ca., doing business as,"Quality Mobile Home Services Inc." Also, dba, "Mobile Home Remodel Experts", then I will say, on May 3,2016, (with an appt. time between 12-2pm) The salesman shows up 1-1/2 hour late, @3:23pm, no courtesy calls, He climbs up to the roof, his ladder 22" below the roof line, causing subsequent damage to my aluminum siding, (see pic) and after several emails and two phone conversations, all I ever got was, "we too busy," even after this salesman, acknowledged he damaged it, and in trying to pop it out, he made one second to the right, worse than it was! Then told me, he would have "his guys" come back soon, to plunger then out." This sheet is not flat, but a subtle rolling up and down, as you can see, so I don't think that would work anyway.

They have been totally avoiding me, and hoping that I simply go away. I have a few emails, and a phone call from them, so they can't say they never received any of my emails or calls to them! Email addresses for both the office, and to customers service, are correct. They can try to say that they never received any such emails,from me, but I have proof.

Today is June 28, 2016, and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND, NOR WOULD I EVER TRUST, THESE COMPANIES, FOR ANY FUTURE SERVICE NEEDS, and instead, I would try to find someone....MORE HONEST!

I do not apreciate having to look at this damage, everytime single time I go in and out, of my home. I'm sure if someone went to their house and damaged it, they would want this taken care of ASAP, but what makes me, any different?

Because they no longer make this 4x8 aluminum sheeting, this further escalates my PISSED OFF DISPOSITION!!! Now I really want to them to pay! I told the guy to set his ladder in the back, but he told me, "Not to worry, I know what I'm doing." Then.....OOOPS!

Where's the accountability????Geeze. No Honestly, No Integrity, No Scruples, No Professionalism, and most all, they don't seem to want to be ACCOUNTABLE, for this damage to my home!

SHAME ON THEM! I only hope more people see this, then think twice about letting these people, RIP YOU OFF!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Quality Mobile Home Services and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quality Mobile Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Quality Mobile Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quality Mobile Home Services?

Comments

#1206024

i feel your pain..sorry u r going thru this.